Type of Wholesale: No
Type 5: Home Decoration
Type 4: Manual Clay Craft
Type 3: Creative Geometric Polygonal
Type 2: Mould Succulents
Type: 3 Holes Concrete Mould
Size: 22 * 9.2 * 4.7 cm
Set Type: No
Origin: Mainland China
Model Number: Clay Mold
Material: Silica gel
Material: silica gel
(1) Using 100% food-grade silicone raw materials, in line with the US FDA quality standards, and can be produced according to the LFGB standard required by customers.
(2) Temperature resistance range: -40~230 degrees Celsius
(3) Non-toxic and tasteless, safe and environmentally friendly, reusable, easy to demould, easier to use
(4) Scope of use: oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator can be used
(5) Uses: making cakes, bread, mousse, jelly, chocolate, etc.
(6) Specifications: 22*9.2*4.7cm/ 8.66*3.62*1.85 Inch
Name: 3 cups silicone mold
Color: green, blue,pink,purple,red,dark green
Size: Approx.22*9.2*4.7CM/ 8.66*3.62*1.85 Inch
Single Hole, 4.6*5.5CM / 1.81*2.16 Inch
Package list:1 PC silicone mold
1. Please allow 1-2MM differs due to manual measurement.
2. Real color may slightly different from pictures due to computer screen's
Cleaning and maintenance of silica gel mould:
1. Before use, clean with water or detergent to remove dust on the surface. Apply a small amount of butter to the inside of the mould before baking. When using continuous die, water can be added to empty slot if there is empty slot, and empty burning is forbidden.
2. After each use, it can be soaked in diluted detergent for 10-30 minutes. When cleaning, please clean with soft cloth, do not use rough cleaning balls and other items to avoid scratches and damage to the mold. Please dry after cleaning and place in the storage box. Silica gel is prone to electrostatic reaction and will absorb small particles and dust in the air. When not used for a long time, do not directly expose to the air.
3. When used in the oven, it must be placed in the middle of the oven, and keep a distance of about 10cm from the heating tube, and keep a distance of 5cm from the four walls of the oven, so as not to damage the mold in high temperature.
4. Some molds have cracks, which have been cut when leaving the factory, to facilitate the demoulding of buyers. If there is no incision, the mold can not be released. To use, cover the incision with plastic wrap or rubber band and pour in the liquid.