1. Rotating timer pointer counterclockwise,could be set maximum 30 minutes(fully round one circle). If it is hard to revolve because of insufficient waxing, pulling up timer bell alittl bit and release porch hook.
2. Rotate timer key clockwise to finish winding. (Alittle hard twist means it's done.)
3. Rotate bell key clockwise to finish winding.(Alitle hard twist means it's done.)
4. Pull timer pendulum slightly to activate the countdown. The bell rings when time is up.
5. Start a new countdown: Repeat from step② to step⑤and set the timer pointer to the correct place. (Skip step②if time key still with the power and time pendulum still working.)
Wax and Battery are not included, please prepare them by yourself.
Because they are forbbiden on International shipping, we have to take it out.
Thanks for understanding.